- The Management reserve the right to refuse admission to the theatre and request any ticket holder to leave the premises and take any appropriate action to enforce this right.
- Every member of the audience must have a ticket.
- Please arrive on time, latecomers will be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before being admitted into the auditorium.
- All mobile phones and pagers must be switched off
- Parents are reminded that some performances are not suitable for young children.
- The Courtyard Theatre is a strictly no smoking building.
- The use of cameras, video and tape recording equipment are not permitted in the Courtyard Theatre without prior the permission of the management.
- Reselling a ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void and the ticket holder may be refused entry.
- Tickets can only be resold on auction websites for the face value of the ticket.
- Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as audience members.
- If you encounter any problems at a show please let the Duty Manager know immediately who will endeavour to rectify the problem.